SINE MUSIC: Electronic/Ambient-Label of the Year – 2021
Genre: Electronica, Ambient, Melodic House, Deep House
Besides Gondwana Records I wrote a lot of reviews for Thomas Hauser’s SINE MUSIC label in Villingen-Schwenningen in 2021. And this was the center for all my activities in electronic music.
At Sine Music, simply everything is just right: the portfolio is excellent, the artists who have been part of the label’s roster for years are of the very finest and are setting standards in the field of electronica/ambient. But SINE MUSIC is also a label that specifically takes care of new artists and offers a platform for new music and also for the one or other experiment. In addition, there is an excellent studio.
It is also a huge pleasure to work with SINE MUSIC, the material that SINE MUSIC provides meets every standard that music journalism demands for all-encompassing articles, reviews etc. SINE MUSIC is also an exemplary community around the artist base, which usually supports each other very effectively in all matters.
Here we present the WaterDomeMusic Best-of-Playlist with the best tracks from the SINE MUSIC label in 2021:
Studio 1 (High End):
- 2 x System Audio SA Mantra 50 (front)
- 1x System Audio SA Mantra 10 AV (center)
- 2x System Audio SA Legend 5 (Rear)
- 1 x System Audio Saxo 10 (Subwoofer)
- 4 x Onkyo SKH-410 (B) (Dolby Atmos)
- Auralic Altair (Audio Streaming Client mit max. 32 Bit / 384 kHz)
- NVIDIA Shield Pro mit Plex, Kodi (max 192 kHz für Audio, Tidal (MQA Streaming Client)
- AppleTV 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Amazon Cube 4K (Streaming Client) Dolby Atmos (restricted), HDR, Dolby Vision
- Panasonic DP-UB9004 (4K UHD Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Oppo UDP-203 (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Player) Dolby Atmos, HDR, Dolby Vision
- Yamaha CX-A5100 (Preamp) 4K, Dolby Atmos, Hi-res
- Yamaha MX -A5000 (Power Amp)
- Sony KD-55A1 (TV) 4K OLED, HDR, Dolby Vision
Studio 2 (Near Field): Studio 3 (Consumer):
Studio 2 (Near Field):
Studio 3 (Consumer):